frequently asked questions
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STYLING?
I worked with my first paying client in September 2017 and since then have worked with over 40 women and tallied up almost 300 hours styling with my clients.
WHAT IS THE AGE RANGE OF CLIENTS YOU WORK WITH?
To date I have worked with clients ranging from 15 to 65.
I don’t have any restrictions around age or gender, I’m excited to meet and work with anyone.
WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT TO OTHER STYLISTS, WHY WOULD I CHOOSE YOU?
I think the most important things to consider when selecting a stylist to work with, is finding someone;
· who will understand your needs and objectives.
· who has a taste level you identify with
(a stylist shouldn’t just make you look like them, but I think it is important to trust their eye and judgement).
· has experience in their field.
WHICH IS THE BEST STYLING SESSION FOR ME?
· If both your wardrobe and style is a bit of a shambles, you’re not a confident shopper and you would like to break those habits = THE TOTAL DO-OVER
· You want to take stock of what is in your wardrobe, learn what gaps you have so you can shop to fill those yourself in future = THE GO-OVER
· If you have clothing you love, but no idea what to do with it and are looking to create more outfit options = THE REINVENTION SESSION
· You enjoy shopping, however you feel like you don’t necessarily make the right purchases, and you would like some guidance in that area = THE SHOP-OVER
I have more detail you can read up on about each of these different sessions on my “Services” page.
IF I BOOK A SHOP-OVER SESSION, WHERE WILL WE GO SHOPPING?
I’m not aligned with any particular stores, so once I know more about your lifestyle and style objectives following our Style Consultation, I will determine where we will shop.
HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED FOR A SHOPPING SESSION?
Budget is a very personal thing, and it’s your stylist’s job to work within the boundaries you set.
As much as I hate to put a figure on it, I would say $500 is a good starting point.
WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING A STYLING SESSION?
My styling sessions provide you an opportunity to have any and all of your questions answered as well as be educated on;
The fundamentals of creating a successful outfit,
Understanding how to dress for your body shape,
How to create versatility from your wardrobe items,
What to look for when shopping for yourself in the future,
How to accessorise and more….